Thirteen Questions for Mr. Chameleon Kejariwal on the First Anniversary of AAP
1. When was the “ SampoornaParivartan” registered and what is the registration number and other details of the NGO?
2. When was ‘Parivartan’ created out of SampoornaParivartana?
3. Is it true that you continue to claim the legal status of Parivartan as follow: “Parivartan is not registered under any Act as a society or a trust or a Company. It is a people’s movement. For Income Tax purposes, it is an Association of Persons.”
4. Is it true that you advertised through various medium in June 2002 that “All donations made to Parivartan are tax exempt under section 80 G. Parivartan is also registered under section 12A of Income Tax Act. “? Is this not misleading information aimed to dupe Samaritans?
5. Did you receive funds from the World bank for your campaign of Jan Sunvai in Delhi under the banner ofParivartan? When Parivartanwas not registered, how was the fund routed?
6. Is it true that the World Bank featured the insignificant work of Parivartan in their Report ,”Social Accountability Stocktaking Exercise for South and East Asia.Washington, DC: World Bank Institute. (2005)(pp.30-32)
7. Is it true that you were selected for the Magsaysay Award only after featuring in this World Bank report ?
8. Is it true that in your biography as prepared by the Ramon Magsaysay Foundation, the first reference has been made to the CIA(Central intelligence ofAmerica)?Is it a mere coincidence or Freudian slippage that reveals the true character?
9. Is it true that a New York university researcher Shimrit Lee worked with your organization, Kabeer in 2009-10 and advised you for launching a Colour Revolution kind of political mobilization in India? Is it true that subsequently she went to Egypt and witnessed the Tahrir uprising?
10. Is it true that you represented Sampoorna Parivartan NGO and the Secretary of the NGO that you had founded worked in the Commission Advisory Committee of the Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission constituted vide the NOTIFICATION No. F.1(135)/DERC/2000-01/5092 Delhi, the 27th March, 2003 and therefore you bear the sole responsibility for the crisis in Delhi caused by power hike and installation of faulty metres?
11. Is it true that you talk about transparency but shut down the website of both Parivartan and Kabir when the same came under scrutiny in 2012?
12. Is it true that synchronous with your action in concealing the issue of dubious foreign funding for ulterior political motives, the Ford Foundation has also hidden all the details about funding to Kabir when this blog post appeared in October 2012 and was widely attracting the attention of patriotic Indians, thereby pointing to your complicity with dubious foreign organizations?
13. Is it true that you sought funds from foreign embassies, including that of Dutch Embassy even after being aware that all Dutch funding to Indian NGOs was stopped for many years after 2002 since those funds percolated to anti-national forces as per government reports?