TRAIN SERVICES TO BE DIVERTED, SHORT TERMINATED AND CANCELLED FOR MODERNISATION WORK BETWEEN BALASORE AND HALDIPADA.
With a view to facilitating smooth and better movement of trains, Railways have taken 49 and half hours traffic & Power Block for launching and re-girdering of Steel Girders in the Down Line on Bridge between Balasore and Haladipada stations in Bhadrak-Kharagpur railway section under South Eastern Railway from 0500hrs of 8th March to 0630hrs of 10th March 2014. As a result, some of the Trains passing through Odisha in East Coast Railway jurisdiction will be Short Terminated, Diverted and Cancelled.
01. 78012/78013 Baripada-Balasore-Baripada DEMU will run between Baripada & Rupsa and will remain cancelled between Rupsa and Balasore.
02. 78016 Baripada-Balasore DEMU will be short terminate at Rupsa and 08034 Balasore-Kharagpur DEMU will be originated from Rupsa instead of Balasore on 08.03.2014. The services of both the trains between Rupsa and Balasore will remain cancelled on 08.03.2014.
03. 08033 Kharagpur-Balasore DEMU will be short terminate at Rupsa and 78017 Balasore-Baripada passenger will be originated from Rupsa instead of Balasore on 09.03.2014. The services of both the trains between Rupsa & Balasore on 09.03.2014 will remain cancelled.
01. 22890/22889 Puri-Digha-Puri Express leaving Puri on 08.03.2014 and leaving Digha on 09.03.2014 will remain cancelled.
02. 58005/58006 Kharagpur-Khurda Road-Kharagpur passenger and 58028/58027 Bhubaneswar-Khurda Road-Bhubaneswar passenger will remain cancelled on 08.03.2014 from both the directions.
03. 58030/58029 Bhadrak-Balasore-Bhadrak passenger leaving Bhadrak and Balasore on 08.03.2014 and 09.03.2014 will remain cancelled.
04. 68021/68022 Kharagpur-Balasore-Kharagpur MEMU will remain cancelled on 08.03.2014.